Dominic Holden wrote a great decription of Electionland at The Stranger. They are covering 9 races/initiatives and have virtually all the candidates participating. You ask the questions, they answer them. No media in the middle. So it’s not just watching, you can participate in a Town Hall while drinking a beer. I personally had a great time at the last one – The Housing Levy. I knew little about it at the start and had some pretty simple questions about raising property taxes. By the end I had a real sense of what the pros and cons are and what the impact will be. Very cool.
- New Release: Widgets, Multiple Templates, and more.
- Local Music Q&A on Questionland Seattle
- Earthquake! Is Seattle Next?
- Gardening Q&A on Questionland!
- Release Notes: Featuring, Archiving, Favorites
- 420: The Straight Dope About Pot
- Shirky’s Dinosaur
- Waiting for Hearst: A Tragicomedy
- Matt Cutts on the Value of Answering Questions
- Questions, Questions, Questions