I had a tool in my cutlery drawer for many years and had no idea what it was. I decided to ask the people at The Stranger what it was and see if anyone could figure it out. I thought it was a long shot since this thing was both obscure and old and for all I knew was a part of some other long lost gizmo. But I went ahead and asked. And sure enough, I got the answer in less than 24 hours. I was amazed. You try it. Don’t read the answers and see if you can get it.
- New Release: Widgets, Multiple Templates, and more.
- Local Music Q&A on Questionland Seattle
- Earthquake! Is Seattle Next?
- Gardening Q&A on Questionland!
- Release Notes: Featuring, Archiving, Favorites
- 420: The Straight Dope About Pot
- Shirky’s Dinosaur
- Waiting for Hearst: A Tragicomedy
- Matt Cutts on the Value of Answering Questions
- Questions, Questions, Questions